Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Road to Cubism

It starts here... now. It's a contest. It's a word-of-mouth campaign. It's a social experiment. It's a chance for me to win a brand new Nissan cube®.

2009 Nissan Cube KromNissan is giving away 50 Nissan cubes® to cool, fun, unique, different, creative, interesting, everyday Canadians. (You can find more details about this unique contest at www.hypercube.ca.)

Wow! That's a tall order for an everyday person. I'd like to say that I'm all those things, but I don't think they'll take my word for it. So I'll need to give them some hard cold evidence.

What does this have to do with you?

I believe that the cool, fun, unique, different, creative, interesting, everyday person that I am today is partly (or possibly mostly) due to the family, friends, colleagues, and other acquaintances that I've known and come in contact throughout my life.

So I've created this little blog to gather my supporting material.

But I need your help...

I ask that you visit here often throughout the duration of the contest so you can follow my travels down the road to cubism.

But I also ask that you add comments to relevant postings... Add to any stories, pictures, music, etc., that I post... Add a little bit of your experience, or include something insightful, or add a little something about me that I conveniently forgot to mention (Yikes! That sounds like an open invitation for a firing squad!).

Visit here often or use the RSS feed for this blog to receive updates. You can also follow me on twitter (I've also put a convenient Twitter link on the sidebar).

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a trip- i'm aboard-good luck